My toaster is a pretty old one, even by toaster standards, but it still keeps on chugging.
- Operating System: 32-bit Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002)
- Motherboard Model: MS-7324 by Medion
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 CPU 6300 @ 1.86GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT
- Memory: 3070 MB RAM
- DirectX-Version: DirectX 11
Why play on this old hardware you ask? Easy. I come from a developing nation and not everyone has the top level computers people from industrialized countries have. Even newer machines with MS Windows 10 sold in developing nations often don’t meet the standards many video games require. By playing on an older machine, I can make sure that people who don’t have top notch computers can run the games.